6 Packs Pest Repeller Ultrasonic Electronic Mouse Rat Mosquito Insect Rodent Control
- PROTECTION: Our pest repeller is a new 2021 model that ultrasonic pest control emits ultrasonic frequency of 20-65KHz, repelling mice, rats, spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, ants and flies etc. Protect your home from pests without using dangerous chemicals, sprays or traps.
- HUMANE ADN EFFECIENT: Use safe & effective technology to extremely irritate rodents and insects thus causing them to run away from your home. Typical results can take 2-3 weeks depending on the severity of pest infestation. No harmful chemicals or poisons, no traps and or messy cleanup. The ultrasonic frequency is inaudible to human, and it is safe for children and pet.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Plug the ultrasonic mosquito repellent into any standard outlet, then the ultrasonic pest deterrent emits strong ultrasonic waves, which drive pests out of your home for good. Please install the device at least 30cm height from the floor.
- ECOFRIENDLY SOLUTION: Unlike glue traps, mousetraps or roach motels-all which kill bugs and leave a messy cleanup-our ultrasonic waves won't cause harm or leave nasty dead insects or rodents behind for you to deal with.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply plug it in to household power socket vertically. This machine should be installed 80-120 cm away from the floor. The red LED light will illuminate, which indicates the device is working. One pest repeller can protect 80-120sqm. To enhance the performance, please use more than one device in large rooms.
- NOISELESS AND ODORLESS: The ultrasonic waves that this repeller sends are far beyond the hearing range of human-beings. Enjoy a peaceful & pest-free tight sleep without any concerns for noise.
- SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY: The electronic pest repellent is designed for environmental protection and 100% safe for human. No radiation, no chemicals, non-toxic, no smell and no noise. Just drive pests away without killing them, an environment-friendly and humane solution to keep the pests away from your home.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - The pest repellent can be widely used in home, warehouse, shop, hotel, hospital, office, grain depot, etc. Please be aware that this repeller is for indoor use only.
- NEW VERSION & LATEST CHIP TECHNOLOGY: This ultrasonic pest repeller uses the latest chip to enhance the intensity of ultrasonic wave to better disturb and irritate the nervous system of pests, which can be more effectively to drive mice, rats, cockroach, ants, bugs, spiders, bugs, mosquitoes, insects, rodents, flies, fleas and more annoying pests away from your home.
Type: Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
Plug Type: AU Plug
Voltage: AC 90V-250V
Portect Range: 80-120 Square Meters
Ultrasonic repellent frequency: 22-65KHz
Operating Temperature: 0-40℃/32-104℉
Size: 9*5.6*5cm/3.54*2.20*1.97 inch (approx.)
1. The repeller should be VERTICALLY installed at 31-47 inches away from the floor. Simply plug it in to an AC 200V (or 100V) power socket. The red LED light will illuminate, which indicates the device is working. This repeller should be used indoor only.
2. The repeller covers up to 1200 square feet of space. To enhance the performance, please use more than one device in large rooms.
3. In the first few days of using the repeller, it is normal to see even more pests appear in your home. Do not panic! They are just trying to move out of your home.
4. In order to guarantee the best effect of the device, install the repeller away from sound-absorbing materials such as carpets, floor mats, and curtains as far as possible.
5. Do not clean the device with wet cloth. If necessary, use dry and soft cloth to clean.
6. Do not drop the device or strike it too hard.
7. Suggested room temperature to use the device is 0-40℃/32-104℉
Unfortunately this product did absolutely nothing at all. I feel scammed. The day after installing one in the kitchen, there was evidence a rat had gnawed through a closed bag of bread. Literally the same night I plugged one in my bedroom and a mouse spent half the night keeping me awake. It's been a0 week and a half since trying this product and our rodent problem seems worse!
I don’t see any difference