Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Interactive Dog Toy Fun Giggle Sounds When Rolled
- FUN FOR ALL BIG OR SMALL Wobble Wag Giggle Ball is great for dogs of all ages and sizes! The 4 clutch pockets on the toy make it easy for your dog to pick up during playtime!
- WOBBLE WAG GIGGLE Ball With just the nudge of a nose, off the ball goes! Wobble Wag Giggle does not require batteries - the secret is the internal tube noisemaker inside of the ball, the enticing “play-with-me” giggle sounds are sure to engage your pup as the toy rolls around!
- HAPPY, HEALTHY & FIT! By engaging our dog’s natural curiosity and instinct to play with giggling sounds when rolled or shaken, this toy keeps your pup active and entertained throughout the day providing great exercise for your best friend! Wobble Wag Wiggle Ball can be used indoor or outdoors its a toy perfect for use everywhere!
- PETS KNOW BEST in choosing their toys. Wobble Wag Giggle is sure to catch your dog’s attention with the found sounds and become their favorite toy in no time! They will love fetching, rolling, and shaking this ball.
- Use phrases like "Good boy!" whenever your dog makes noise while playing with the ball.
- You might occasionally wish to use rewards to encourage play.
- Your dog will quickly choose the Wobble Wag Giggle ball as his favorite toy!
- A ball that makes noise, the Wobble Wag Giggle&Trade; Ball will quickly become your dog's favorite toy.
- Dogs Can Easily Grab And Carry The Ball With The Help Of The 6 Clutch Pockets On The Surface Of This Special Ball Toy.
- Your dog will be delighted and excited as the ball moves, luring them into longer, more rewarding play sessions with its distinctive giggling sound. To make sure it is safe for your dog, the Wobble Wag Giggle&Trade; Ball is made of flexible and durable phthalate-free vinyl.
- The noise is produced by the ball using simple tubes rather than batteries, making it long-lasting and simple to maintain.
- Get Your Dog This Amazing Ball Toy Right Now!
- Material: Phthalate-free vinyl
He’s interested in it but at only 10 weeks old he is having trouble actually getting the kibble out of it. I think once he has his proper teeth , instead of milk teeth that will help him be more successful with it.
Can use the ball to put treats in or use it as a fetch ball. Good price. Nice bright yellow so doesn’t get lost in the grass.