Fish Finder Depth Finder Sonar Alarm Marine Boat Fish finder Navigation Tools
- ☆☆☆☆☆ FISHING LOCATION----Sensitive sonar sensor transducer will catch the action of the fishes，and show information on the portable fish finder. You can use it to track the fishing place, to confirm the location and depth of fishes before fishing. Cast the sonar out to water or tie it to your boat, the transducer will update fishing information to your wireless fish finder. Testing the place before fishing will be helpful to improve the efficiency and fun of fishing.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ THE WIRELESS FINDER----Wireless fish finder operation distance is 393ft(120m). Compared to other fishfinder, it gives you greater range to fish. Meanwhile, it will shut down when operation distance is beyond 393ft. Tether sonar sensor to the fishing line or fishing rod, then cast it into water as far as you can. Sonar sensor transducer will work automatically as soon as it touches the water.
- ☆☆☆☆☆LCD DATA DISPLAY----The handheld fishfinder can detect and display water depth, rocks, short & tall weeds and bottom contour. It also displays approximate fish location. You can freely choose water depth measurement unit either in meter or in feet. Fish alarm setting will alert you when schools of fish appear.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ PORTABLE FISH FINDER----The size of the fish finder is 6.6*12cm,you can easily put the portable fish finder in your pocket, or hang it around neck.It is convenient to carry on and comfortable to use.This depth finder would be useful when you go boat fishing、ice fishing sea fishing and the other fishing way.This fishing depth finder would lead the newest fishing way for everyone.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ WIDE APPLICATION FOR----The depth finders can be used on fishing boat, portable boat, canoe, kayak and float tube. You can easily put the portable fish finder in your pocket, or hang it around neck. When fishing on a moving boat, the speed of the boat should be below 5 mph. It is also a good choice for boat fishing, ice fishing, sea fishing ,turbid fishing and river fishing.