Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm，Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide CO Detector with Sound Warning and Digital Display
2 in 1 Protection
Protection Against Smoke & Carbon Monoxide
What to do if the alarm sounds？
- Call your emergency services.
- Immediately move to fresh air-outdoors or by an open door/windows.
- Do a head count to check that all persons are accounted for.
- Do not reenter the premises nor move away from the open door/window until the emergency services responders have arrived,the premises have been aired out,and your alarm remains in its normal condition.
- Never restart the source of a CO problem until it has been fixed.
- NEVER IGNORE THE ALARM!
WHERE TO PLACE SAFETY PRODUCTS?
- Smoke Alarms: 1 in every bedroom and at least 1 on every level of the home.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms: 1 on every level of the home and 1 in each sleeping area.
- Fire Extinguishers: 1 on every level of the home and 1 each in the kitchen and garage.
This detector is easy to be effected by the sharp pounding and shock in transit or installation,lead to not work. Please note that when you receive the package, press the "TEST" button to check if the device is working properly. If you find any problems, please contact our staff and we will be happy to serve you.